|Job Title||Hiring for North Sales Head - Solar Industry|
|Number Of Vacancy||1|
|Key Skills||Solar panel,PV module,Solar Thermal,Solar EPC,Solar sales,Solar industry|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, B.Tech/B.E, Other Master Degree, M.B.A/PGDM, M.Tech|
|Salary (Per Annum)||8 Lac To 15 Lac|
|Work Experience||5 - 12 Years|
|Job Requirement||Dear Candidates,
We have an urgent requirement for Sales profile for one of our leading Manufacturing client dealing in solar products like Solar panel, PV modules, Solar thermal, Solar EPC, etc., We are looking at candidates who are comfortable in channel sales profile and have excellent social network in below mentioned regions.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop and maintain distribution and channel sales strategies for designated regions including forecasting, budgeting actual origination tracking.
- Contract management for all channel partners including negotiating pricing and payment terms, legal compliance, and adherence to company policies.
- Continually innovate, improve and refine internal processes and sales operations that lead to optimized flow and increased profitability.
- Regular executive leadership business updates presentations and reporting.
- Manage the entire sales and the integration of products into utility and commercial scale by understanding the technical and financial needs.
- Collect and share competitive information as well as market and territory data from the field to assist in marketing strategies as well as to define sales and business development activities.
- Participate in trade shows and conferences to represent the company, to entertain clients and prospects and to close new sales opportunities.
Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years of proven sales and business development experience including direct responsibility for revenue and margin.
- Knowledge of solar products like Solar panel, PV module, Solar thermal, Solar EPC, etc.
- Contact and meet existing prospects and clients and build a close, binding relationship to understand their needs and to ensure company is positioned correctly to meet those needs.
- Generate, identify and contact leads through different sources and trade publications.
- Develop an account penetration strategy to grow the territory.
|Job State / U.T.||Uttar Pradesh|
|Company Name||Vedanta HR Consulting|
|About Company||Founded in 2012, Vedanta HR Consulting is an organised management consulting firm by offering job consultancy services and placement consultancy services in India.|